Running a successful business means that your carpeting takes a beating from the countless footsteps of customers and employees walking through and around your office every day.
Many cleanliness issues in your workplace can’t be ignored – overstuffed waste baskets, dirty bathrooms, smudged windows – but often, soiled carpeting can be forgotten because it is designed to hide dirt.
Here are Reasons to have your carpets Cleaned Year Round
1. To prolong the life of your office carpeting. Carpet damage is most often caused by abrasive particles that stick to the oil residue on carpet fibers. Vacuuming can’t remove the oil but carpet cleaning can. It can prevent matting and clumping of fibers that make the carpet look older and more worn out than it should.
2. To protect the indoor air quality of your office. Carpets trap not only abrasive particles but pollutants and allergens as well. Regular carpet cleaning keeps these pollutants from being released back into the air.
3. To make daily carpet maintenance easier. When you have your carpets cleaned regularly by a professional like carpet cleaners Las Vegas, only dry soil that collects between cleanings will be left, making daily vacuuming faster and more efficient.
4. To remove unsightly stains. Vacuuming cannot remove stains from carpeting. Only regular cleaning can make your rug spotless.
5. To prevent the buildup of bacteria and other contaminants. E.coli, Staphylococcus, and Salmonella can hide in your office carpeting. These can be tracked onto carpeting from shoes and clothing and from human actions like sneezing and coughing.
6. To enhance the attractiveness of your business. A well-maintained office speaks volumes about a business to its customers. Regular carpet cleaning can make carpet fibers stand up and will make your carpet look fresh and new.
7. To improve worker productivity. The bacteria and pollutants that hide in your carpeting can make you and your employees sick, which means more sick days and fewer productive ones.
8. To remove dust mites and bed bugs. These tiny pests can find their way into your office carpeting any number of ways. Regular cleaning can remove them and keep them from becoming a bigger problem.
The carpeting in your office or business is a major investment. It is also one of the first things your customers notice. The care you take in maintaining a clean, pleasant environment for you, your employees and your customers should extend to the carpeting.